Monday, May 18, 2009

Seriously.

Here's what's weird-the last time I posted, I was furious at my credit card company, and hey-ho-whadda-know, I'm furious again! Please explain to me why they continually make it harder for me to pay the balance down? I realize lots of people have filed for bankruptcy or are just not making their payments which forces the credit card companies to be more careful, but why take it out on those of us who have NEVER missed a payment? It really makes me want to do just that. It makes me want to take up a life of crime and never look back because there clearly is no point to playing by the rules. 
I curse you, Capital One! A pox on your house!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gaea said...

Hey! Glad you back! But if it means that you will have to curse a major conglomerate to have you post, I'd just rather skip it. Yah. Credit cards suck. Don't get us all riled up! Or maybe you should. Start a revolution baby! XO tee hee! The word verification today was "ratervat" Even blogger is riled!

May 18, 2009 at 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home