Friday, January 25, 2008

day 69

Lost starts next week! Soooo excited.
I am super hungry and would really like to go on a rampage in the kitchen. I am going to make tea instead.
Rough day with the kids-lots of crying (them, not me). Ella was a misery in gymnastics and didn't get a sticker. Oy vey, you'd think she was missing a body part. The sad thing was that she thought she didn't get it because she couldn't do the tricks they were learning. I had to explain that, no, you didn't get it because you were a danger to yourself and others. Sheesh. 
They are in my bed pretending to be asleep. I don't think it will be pretend for long. 
And I've come to realize that a lot of my desire to eat (and eat crappy food in particular) comes from being just so bored so much of the time. Sure there are a million things to do, but cleaning the bathroom or folding endless piles of laundry just doesn't thrill me. I'm just sayin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home